oil crisis...demonstration>>typical Jakarta today

Tuesday, May 27, 2008


may 24..00:00 WIB

price of oil that subsidized by the government are increase. this is going to affect life of a small class society...
I'm totally concern to what happen now in Indonesia because I, my self feel that increase prices will make our revenue to be a bit less than our expense. we might not have so much expense in a month but if the amount in each expense are high then..what will happen to us in the future.

I don't really understand about political issue but I don't want to be uncared. because I'm living in this country and will forever will be the citizen of Indonesia. now US$ are increase for one reason that's okay because my office monthly use dollar but in other way make rupiah weak and will make stuff become expensive.

now there's young generation to express their mind and our society feeling through demonstration. I generally support it but demonstration must be done in peace and wise from both student and police. things that happen in Unas lately remind me of Trisakti 10 years ago. but thank GOD it doesn't spread to other university. what if it does happen? will "it" happen again...

Indonesia is sensitive right know...I wish the MAN know how to handle it..coz we CHOOSE YOU.
be thank to Us by welfare.(Ra)


0 comments:

 
Rest your Mind.... - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB