What iNside of Me....

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

hi..my name is Resti Ariani, of course you know who I am...22 years old living in jakarta, I'm the second child of the family. My life have been great. I still have parents, Brother and Sister ( I was Lost once)....

I have lovable friends that rare to be around me, but that's okay. I know they will be there if I need them....or not.but one thing i know that I'm not all alone in walk this life on...I have GOD, Family, my man, my self and friends.

I'm working in mine company that waiting to be approve to be an employee...this is one of my dream since this company provide so much time for me to develop my self to be better one...

inside of me are not particularly will excite you up.:
- I'm not mean person, it means i don't like crime, I hate revenge and violence.
- I like to make people laugh... I wish when they are laugh they can release their stress and matter they have.
- I'm quite commit to the rule, it means I don't like to break the rule any other rule in this world specially religion, my home's rule, my man's rule, my office's rule and this country's rule... but I can break it sometimes when I already know how will it going to be...
- I'm very sensitive, it means I can easily feel touch and hurt...but in the other hand make me more patient
- I'm very quite...I don't like to talk much to people I haven't known before. I even less talk to everybody. but that doesn't mean I'm arrogant. (people who don't know me might say it so)
- I'm very loyal to love and friendship. I will do anything to make them stay together...
- I'm quite smart but lazy enough to learn more about something...
- I hate Math...but in the real life I like something that's for sure.
- I don't like animal...but I don't hate them. it's because I will be freaking if they getting close to me...they stinks...hate the smells.
- I love my hair....for me my hair is everything. but I'm bit sad coz my hair is getting thicker.
- I love my family...(of course)... even when they are not in the same thought with me..I care for them.
- I love, admire and respect my boyfriend...he's part of me in every single day.. in every aspect of life. He'll be there...he'll stand with me...(^_^) he's the most patient person I've ever known...
- I'm very spoil to my boyfriend...that's why he can balance me...I love for any reason....
- I'm a music, movie lover...most of my blog will share about it.
- I'm not a good writer...but I will write what I saw, I heard, I experienced and share it to you all...

this ain't job interview so don't have to know me that much...

what inside me doesn't that matter but what I had may be another reference for your life....

please enjoy my blog...glad to know you all...(^_^)

0 comments:

 
Rest your Mind.... - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB