Letter to my friend..

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

dear My Friend,

I'm sad to learn now that you' re sad but please don't cry..don't be sad...it's not your fault to end up this way. the journey you've taken may become a great teacher in your life..there are several way that GOD create to make your life happier and this may become its way for you to make your life happier.

Happiness not only comes from a man, but it comes to you by touch of a parents, hug from a friend, paper of your work, food that you eat, music you listen and view that you enjoy..

I might not really know how you feel but I know you will strong to face the truth. you will able to maintain yourself to move on...don't ever look'n back only to look for your faults...you may look at the back for your life as a lesson to move on...

but whenever you need someone to share. I'll do all my best to help you.

Cheers,
Ra

0 comments:

 
Rest your Mind.... - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB