My Belated Greeting...wuups!!

Monday, June 16, 2008

wooops...it's monday again...it's been crowded, time wasted, bit hot,it's almost torturing... hehehe...it's becaUse someoNe punish me because I didn't use my time to study instead of watching TV...(sorry babe, it's weekend anyway)..but kinda understand it's for my own good..thanks honey...
I'm wishing Happy 6th year 3 months annniversary...and keep going baby, we know that we've been through this with a lot of things and will never ever stop loving you babe..hope GOD will always give strength and always tie our heart together... maaf yah aku telat ngucapinnya abis aku kesel sih karena kamu dah ke-asyikan sama komputer kamu jadinya ku be-te deh... tapi iyaa...aku gak marah lagi dan toh komputernya dah selesai'kan di betulin..tapi nt kamu malah ke-asyikan main game lagi...jadi kurang tidur'kan...Honey, you'll have a hardest day of college in month in a half. I don't want you to get sick or exhausted because play it that thing...jadi please ya...ayangku....

yaw weiss..tuh'kan kamu sekarang ketiduran padahal ada kuliah jam 8 tapi kok sekarang masih bobo...bangun noh tayangku.....(Ra)

0 comments:

 
Rest your Mind.... - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB