wheRe you Lead Honey...

Friday, June 13, 2008

Wanting you the way I do I only want to be with you And I would go to the ends of the earth Cause, darling, to me that's what you're worth.... Where you lead, I will follow Anywhere that you tell me to If you need, you need me to be with you I will follow where you lead...

sepengGal lagu dari carole king menemani Gw dalam pekerjaan gUe it reminds me of someone I've always miss. yes, baby it's you...kangen deH sama kamU..i left you last night didn't I..sorry babe I was too sleepy to wait for you...but don't worry in the few days a head I'll be yours...

gw seneng banget perjalanan gue dan dia selalu di-iringi dengan sentuhan2 unik dan lucu sehingga buat kita saling merindukan satu sama lain...Alhamdulillah kita saling melengkapi dan mengimbangi sifat kita masing2..jadi, kalo gw ke kanank2an pasti dia yang jadi mature figurenya dan sebaliknya..itu adalah hal yang selalu gue syuKuri dalam menjalani hubungan gue dan dia...oleh karena itu,gue selalu kangen dia which is make our relationship getting better and more mature...(mature dari segi mana lagi??)

he always makes me mad and upset but makes me smile and laugh at the same time... he always considered everything which is not typically me... so every decision in my life has to be discussed...as the meaning of this song everywhere he goes...I'll follow...because he worth to receive that....(Ra)

0 comments:

 
Rest your Mind.... - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB