Shadow..

Monday, January 19, 2009


she got a look
almost everyone falling into her..
she got a heart
everyone talked about..

she got a charm
many boys flirt to her..
and she got a style
many people appreciate..

I'm nobody,
I'm watching over her..
She became a Shadow,
While perfectness as the idiom..
that's mocking my integrity,
coz' this is me.

Shadow..Shallow,
She's not my Shadow coz that Shallow..
I have someone to follow , than she become the Shadow within me..(RAN)


..Life is beauty you should thank..

1 comments:

Ulycology said...

i have the experience by having someone over my thoughts.

And when thingking about it, killing soul slowly.

So i start to learn living with gratitude, and day by day the shadow began to dissapear.

love your life and love you.
as you will find beautiful things surround you, that you never realize so far..

God bless.

 
Rest your Mind.... - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB