His 24th Anniversary

Monday, October 19, 2009

Dear world,

16 October 2009, his journey started on age 24..again, I felt amazed. It's been 8 times, me always being his 1st cut at his birthday cake..^^,

Little surprise is already being prepared.. I do always his "Aha.." smiley face at me..gorgeous! A little wish came up at the morning we've drive along.."I miss my buddy" I smiled away, he didn't know I've arranged surprise meeting of him and them.. it took lots of trial to get them settle together. because with their activity almost impossible to gather them all at once, but GOD make it easy.

So, I reserved big cake and a place to celebrate it. Pizza Hut Pemuda is the perfect place because it's easy to reach and very comfortable. I waited for by myself to have his buddy bring him to me..he called me before "hon,..it's weird all my buddies are hanging out here even Octa!!" he and Octa are good friend and they always make fun jokes when we were at high school. He lived out of Jakarta, but made it there to surprised him..I flattered.

when we all gather at PH, then I hide my self away,..nervous, excited all at once!..love this feeling. I'm being helped by Nabil, one of his Best buddy. I asked him to bring him without suspicious of celebrating his birthday..Nabil bit confused so he told him that he got trouble..serious..and seriously punkd my boyfriend..LOL! then I came out with the big cake..it was surprise, and the most important thing is he was there not only with me but also with his friends, brother!



"Happy Birthday to the man I love Most"
Hidayat Adi Nugroho
May your new age bring Maturity in you and accomplish everything you want to get done on this year..Love GOD, Love Family, Love yourself and Me..^^,

Love you


I'm so excited to face the whole new chapter with you..(RAN)

..Life is Journey you can't left behind..

0 comments:

 
Rest your Mind.... - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB